Sunday, March 1, 2020

MICHAEL HOUSEL CONTRIBUTES TO WHAT EVER!


I like to keep folks in the groove with my writing and thought my readers might like to know that Jim Main's What Ever! #2 will feature a couple surprise submissions from me.  For What Ever #3, I'm now composing an article that compares the initial set of movies based on Richard Matheson's "I Am Legend."


"The Last Man on Earth" and "The Omega Man" are two of my favorite post-apocalyptic flicks, but then I do hold the Matheson source (and its irony) in high regard, regardless of its reinterpretations.  


It'll be a while before the above referenced submissions hit print, but as with all of my material (fictional or factual), I'll be sure to keep my readers updated. 

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! I love those movies (and the story they're based on, too)! I'll be on the lookout for What Ever! #3!

    ReplyDelete