Wednesday, March 11, 2020

HAPPY 80TH, ROBIN (DICK GRAYSON), THE BOY WONDER!!!


In my opinion, you're the greatest sidekick of all time: one who became far more than a sidekick could ever be. 


As Dick Grayson, you not only accompanied Bruce Wayne/Batman to justify your pain by crusading against crime, but you branched out to become the magnificent Nightwing: an adamant avenger who more than held his own with his Dark Knight mentor. 


Above all, you inspired me to do what's right and respect those older and wiser than me, so that I might become a better person.


I owe you a lot, Mr. Grayson, and my admiration will only continue to grow. 


Happy 80th, my stalwart, spunky friend. May your crime-combating legacy inspire us all for eons to come. 

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is the Bronze Age Robin (Dick Grayson) leader of the Teen Titans in the years before he decided to be Nightwing...

    ReplyDelete