Friday, March 3, 2023

THE PURPLE SCAR #4: ANOTHER SATISFIED CUSTOMER

 

The Purple Scar, Vol 4 continues to sell, and for those interested, I'm proud to share my John Hancock. 

Below is a lovely case in point that I fashioned for my friend, Leslie Foster. (I've a hunch my handwriting could use improvement, but hey, it's the intent that counts, right?)

The Purple Scar is a pulp hero from the 1940s, aka Dr. Miles Murdock, a plastic surgeon who dons the grisly, death mask of his mob-murdered brother to strike fear into evil-doers during nocturnal patrols. 


My contribution to Vol 4 is called "Golem Clay" and features an entity based on Hebrew myth, but with a slippery twist. (Authors Gene Moyers, Pedro Cruz and Fred Adams Jr have also contributed to the volume, with artwork by Adam Shaw, Rob Davis and Chuck Bordell.) 

Order your copy of The Purple Scar, Vol 4 at 

https://www.amazon.com/Purple-Scar-Four-Gene-Moyers/dp/1953589448/ref=sr_1_1?crid=VOQIVRD9IUB3&keywords=the+purple+scar&qid=1677880934&sprefix=the+purple%2Caps%2C736&sr=8-1 

or

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-purple-scar-volume-four-felix-cruz/1143112145?ean=9781953589446

and if like Leslie, you should fancy my signature, you know where to find me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment