Sunday, July 24, 2022

HACKING: A COWARD'S CRUSADE

It appears that a hacking attempt was made on my humble blog. I asked a technical pal to take a look after I grew suspicious. The tinkering appears to have sprung from Upstate NY.  

I believe I know the anonymous culprit (a bully, and therefore coward, who's belittled me for years). It doesn't matter, though, who made the attempt. The question is, why?

I mean, why waste time messing with another's work, when one could engage in any number of more productive pastimes: sculpting, painting, reading, writing, hiking, singing, dancing...daydreaming? Say, how 'bout some hearty charitable work? It's all there for the plucking, so why would one want to besmirch my penchant to share my views and reviews? 

To the person who dared do me harm (and I know you're reading this), look long and hard in the mirror and question your intent. If you've nothing better to do than come after little ol' me, then you're in the wrong line of work. I won't break or bend because of your terroristic tactics, even if you should by chance succeed, so why waste your time? Pursue constructive paths that makes the world a better place. You might just find that by doing so, you've at long last improved your lot in life and along with it, gained enough pride to place your name on your deeds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment