Monday, January 16, 2017

SO LONG, DICK GAUTIER...


With Hymie, you brought to brilliant life one of the best (and most comedic) androids ever to grace the small screen. Your carefree style and bubbling humor was also ever present in so many of your films and television appearances. (I still enjoy your portrayal of Robin Hood in "When Things Were Rotten" and who can forget your superheroic stance in the wonderful "Mr. Terrific"?) As a voice actor, you sure pumped up the excitement in both "G.I. Joe" and "Transformers". Best of joy and luck, my friend, in the great beyond, and be sure to say hi to dear ol' Don for me. I'm certain you'll be sharing more than a few guffaw-filled "Get Smart" memories!!!

1 comment:

  1. Here's something interesting about Mr. Gautier...

    http://booksteveslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/09/batman-robin-and-batgirl-psa-70s.html.

    ReplyDelete