Thursday, October 8, 2026

LARRY JOHNSON'S HORSEMAN #9: HORSEMAN MEETS PICASSO!

Two legends meet in artist/writer Larry Johnson's Horseman #9. As such, our titular character crosses paths with none other than Pablo Picasso!

The adventure works as a pure, visual narrative, with the avid Horseman touring Picasso's famous paintings. Along the way, the legendary artist befriends our nomadic protagonist, and the result is both creative and endearing.  

This particular Horseman is one of the most vibrant in the series. Not only does its exquisite panels catch one's eye, it reminds one of Picasso's unique and cherished contributions. (I do believe the issue would work as an ideal means to introduce children to Picasso's works, since Johnson does such a splendid job inserting the icon's stylings throughout.)

What more can I say, except that I like this one a lot, and trust me, so will you.

You can purchase Horseman #9 by sending $8.00 through PayPal to LewBrown1@verizon.net or Venmo@Lawrence-Johnson-323. Except to come away beyond surreally satisfied!

No comments:

Post a Comment