Tuesday, October 6, 2026

COLLECTIBLE TIME: SHE'S THE TOPS! 2027 CALENDAR & FLORA T-SHIRT

I ordered a set of wonderful, Rock Baker tie-ins for his romantic, cosmic comic book, She's the Tops!, each produced by Phoenix Solutions (PhoenixSinsStudio).

The She's the Tops! 2027 Pinup Calendar features twelve, glorious months of gorgeous, leading lady Flora in a variety of poses and seasonal scenarios. (This post spotlights a few of the calendar's colorful examples.) 

To accompany the calendar, I also obtained a Flora T-shirt, which  depicts Baker's enticing extraterrestrial in (what else?) a grand, fetching pose.   

I chose black for my shirt (see below image, where the sleeve logo is visible), and for the record, the shirts come in a number of colors, sizes and styles, including long-sleeved and hoodie versions.  

Both the calendar and apparel are great ways to celebrate Baker's trailblazing smash. She's the Tops! is here to stay, and the phenomenon is only bound to get bigger. Why not embrace it with a few wise, Etsy purchases? 

The calendar is available at  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/4581828143/flora-pin-up-calendar-2027-shes-the-tops?fbclid=IwY2xjawUjzgRleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBwZG9mBWJyaWQRMVFYM0RUTlNxTU8xcWpNczBzcnRjBmFwcF9pZBAyMjIwMzkxNzg4MjAwODkyAAEeO4sshLxpDUnAuoYS6MeGnQV-_9B3iU6hllDfPjqFs0BAtQ9Gok6L4a-0U_4_aem_R33z70e9QSYpX49Cs_r3ig

... and the shirts at  

https://www.etsy.com/listing/4581499988/flora-shes-the-tops-o-character?fbclid=IwY2xjawUjzbVleHRuA2FlbQIxMQBwZG9mBXNydGMGYXBwX2lkEDIyMjAzOTE3ODgyMDA4OTIAAR5OzyB57iCpMTH7UpJ4hiZrTX6d1dBvXcQuPSCpdOxfdklOSaLA0QGUJhajkQ_aem_fNoi8RuQK_cl25_zDvAP4g

No comments:

Post a Comment