Sunday, January 1, 2023

THE SCREENING ROOM COMETH

Main Enterprises has a new title readied: The Screening Room.  

Its initial issue will feature a jungle-exotica theme, including articles on one of my all-time favorite movies, King Kong 1933, by Frank Oviatt; one of my all-time anime-adventures, Kimba, The White Lion, by Will Murray; and one of my all-time favorite television-extensions, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World, by yours truly. 

Per Jim Main's gracious request, I recently selected photos for my Lost World entry, though Kevin Dale Duncan's striking painting (stationed above) more than captures the series' metaphysical rambunctiousness in its own epic right. 

Writing the article was tons of fun, but at the same time, it proved quite an undertaking, in that I had to re-watch all three seasons within a constricted timeline to meet Mr. Main's deadline. Despite that challenging curtailment, I'm confident fans will appreciate the fruits of my labor. 

Visit Bizarrechats for updates on The Screening Room's big release date, which (if all goes according to grand plan) should be far sooner than later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment