Thursday, January 5, 2023

THE PURPLE SCAR #4 CREEPS FORTH

It's been a few years since I penned my contribution for Airship 27 Production's The Purple Scar, Vol 4, which is part of the company's ongoing, revival of the old, pulp favorite. At long last, the anthology is being finalized, with a hopeful, January 2023 release. 

My story, "Golem Clay" is the name of my terror tale. It's based on the Hebrew, monster myth, but with varying twists.

The concept sprung from a story I composed decades ago, but was dissuaded to discard it by a know-it-all who found it too "heterosexual" (whatever the bloody hell that means). 

I liked my idea then, but it's even better in the context of the avenging Purple Scar's mythos. 

Bizarrechats will reveal the anthology's release date soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment