Thursday, January 12, 2023

Collectible Time: Elvira, 40th Anniversary Funko/Pop!

My friends, Leslie and Dave Foster sent me an early birthday present: a super-duper Funko/Pop! 40th Anniversary (Icons/Diamond Collection) Elvira (Cassandra Peterson) figure. 

She's sure a beauty, but then beauty is an inherent part of the sassy Mistress of the Dark. 

What distinguishes this Pop! is Elvira's red dress: a sensual variant to the black one she sports. 

To accentuate her red attire, she's holding a heart! Say, this particular Elvira would make a dandy Valentine's gift, considering the collectible's amorous (if not morbid) bent. 

I'm grateful to Leslie and Dave for their generosity. Guys, you've given me another swell addition to my Elvira collection, and for that, I'm in bosomy bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment