Thursday, June 1, 2023

*PPFSZT! #51: DEVILISH SCI-FI

By Jim Main's special request, I'm composing a story for *PPFSZT! #51. The issue will be steered toward Space Age science fiction, and as such, my tale will reflect the endeavors of that entertaining period. 

My submission will also hold a creature that's close to my heart, since it's said to reside in my backyard, but I've twisted the folklore a tinge.

I can't reveal the actual angle, but think along the lines of Gamma-One's Snow Devils. Also, think of The Six Million Dollar Man's Bionic Bigfoot, but the specimen I've highlighted isn't yeti or sasquatch. Does it spring from Area 51, a planet that might be mistaken for Hell or a hodgepodge of myths? In this regard, is my fable an Event Horizon, Galaxy of Terror, StargateBattlestar Galactica or Alien-prequel knockoff? Maybe one or the other or all or none of the above. Ah, only time will tell. 

Keep checkin' Bizarrechats for further hints, as well as general *PPFSZT! #51 updates. 👿

No comments:

Post a Comment