Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Collectible Time: 12" Wingsuit, Robert Pattinson Batman

In timely tune with The Batman, I nabbed a wonderful (and reasonably priced) 12" representation of Robert Pattinson's Dark Knight, released/produced by DC.

The Wingsuit Batman is neato as heck, and as one can detect from the images, the action figure sports (in addition to its stylish, tiered "armor"), a cloth cape designed for dynamic expansion. (This winged cape snaps into action in an exciting scene from the movie, wherein Batman swoops down and beyond the Gotham Police Department.) 

The figure goes for about $10 - $12 from most retailers, though because of high demand, it's rather scarce at the moment, at least in my Trenton/Hamilton, NJ sector. (I actually ordered my Wingsuit Batman off Amazon.) 

At any rate, this is quite a handsome homage and one I had no choice but add to my Caped Crusader collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment