Friday, February 4, 2022

Collectible Time: Time & Crayons T-Shirt/You've Goat This Book

Samantha is a beautiful, mystical redhead who has the Sheena/Tarzan/Beastmaster ability to calm a work-agitated heart (as I can attest from our many lunchtime walks), but she also holds a sardonic sense of humor. What she gave me for my birthday demonstrates it. 

A cool case in point is the featured, special-edition, slogan t-shirt. Oh, yeah, I've been in too many situations where the above applies. With this dandy shirt I don't have to vocalize my stance; the shirt speak for its wiseacre itself!

In addition to the quippy shirt, Sam gave me a clever book called You've Goat This, by Goats Gone Grazing Acres. That's not a real name, right? Ah, what the heck. It certainly fits the kicking swing of things. 

This Apollo Publisher's hardback includes 240 pages of silly though sensible snippets, as reflected per the posted examples. The book's words are accompanied by cute, goat imagery, of course. You've Goat This is a relaxing, unique submission that helps pass the time, while giving one good cause to chuckle.  

I think the world of Sam, and her gifts represent her well, as they do me. God bless you, my dear, eclectic friend. You have once again soothed my high-strung heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment