Friday, April 2, 2021

TO MY KEMOSABES:

As my readers know, I've expressed the need not to engage derisive detractors, but I also feel compelled to salute those who've supported my creative endeavors over the minutes, days and years. 

I give my unconditional thanks to Ron Fortier, Rob Davis, David C. Smith, Rafaelle Pezzella, Rock Baker, Mark Holmes, Joshua Kennedy, Mr. Lobo, Jim Main, Brett Turner, Melissa Orlowski, Tracy Furman, Peter Arabatzis, Steven Slozz, Robert Matuzsan, Michael Ferentino, Joseph Ferentino, Leslie Foster, Ken Santitoro, Paul Scarborough, Craig Manga, Mel F. Coupe, Chris Papp, J. Dennis Papp, Terry Meszaros, Kelly Erin Decker Kitko, Roy Lowery and Samantha Lynn Lankford for giving me continuous cause to dream.  

I don't say it enough, but I'm saying it now and with heartfelt fervor: God bless each and every one of you. To me, you're more than friends; you're my terrestrial guardian angels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment