Monday, January 4, 2021

RIP, BARBARA SHELLEY...

 

You enchanted me in Dracula, Prince of Darkness, and from there, I became hopelessly devoted. 

Following such, I plunged into The Gorgon; Rasputin, the Mad Monk; Quatermass and the Pit (Five Million Years to Earth); Village of the Damned '60; Murder at Site 3; The Camp of Blood Island; The Secret and Blood Island; Blood of the Vampire; Blind Corner; The Cat Girl; The Shadow of the Cat; Ghost Story '74; Stranglehold; New Moon; Tragic BalladSupreme Confession; and The Story of David.

Your television appearances on Doctor Who, The Avengers, The Saint, Blake's 712 O'Clock High, Prince Regent and EastEnders also proved beyond delightful.

You were the epitome of class, beauty and artistry, Ms. Shelley: a person I never had the pleasure to meet, but one who'll always remain close to my appreciative heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment