Wednesday, March 1, 2017

ANSON MOUNT IS BLACK BOLT!!!


As a huge Anson Mount fan (and as such, a long follower of AMC’s “Hell on Wheels”), I’m pleased as punch that the actor is headlining ABC’s upcoming “Inhumans” series. Incidentally, word has it that Mount was once considered for Bruce Wayne in "Batman v Superman"; perhaps, therefore, it was only a matter of time that the star officially enter the comic-book adaptation realm. 

Mount will portray Black Bolt, the Inhumans leader. Bolt, in case one is unaware, was spawned from two loving Inhumans and is the amazing result of the incredible Terrigen Mist. Bolt has the extraordinary ability of rocking situations with his supersonic scream. (Somehow I can’t imagine Mount in a screaming capacity, even if it’s supersonic, but I’m sure it’ll all pan out for the series.)


I must confess, I was wary that an "Inhumans" series would manifest, considering that "Agent Carter" met an untimely demise and “Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.” is currently on real shaky ground, but hey, this spin-off appears confirmed, so I guess something of substance is, indeed, developing.  

“Inhumans” is slated for ABC’s fall schedule, with the initial two episodes intended to premiere in advance via select IMAX theaters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment