In January, I posted on reviewer "Jerome Weiselberry," who I consider to be one of the all-time best assessors of movies, books and music. Since such time, Weiselberry has built another impressive queue of reviews. I'm presenting links to three that I believe will appeal to Bizarrechats readers.
The first holds Weiselberry's breakdown of the original five Planet of the Apes movies (1968 - 1973):
The second is her rundown on Star Trek: The Original Series' Episodes 1-12:
The third covers her take on Trek: TOS' episodes 13-19:
If you've never experienced Weiselberry's reviews, you're in for a treat. She's honest but never derisive, knowledgeable but never snide. There's a slew of competing critics out there who could learn a thing or two from her.
And for added edification, be sure to visit Weiselberry's plentiful, YouTube channel. You'll discover there's much to pick from and appreciate.
No comments:
Post a Comment