Thursday, February 8, 2024

THE PHANTOM DETECTIVE VOL #3, IN THE PULP PIPELINE

Per Airship 27 publisher, Ron Fortier, The Phantom Detective, Vol 2 is selling well, and as such, Vol 3 has been greenlit. 

I'm proud to report that I'll be contributing to it.

For Vol 2's "Master Youths of Janus," I included Richard Curtis Van Loan's WWI pal, Jerry Lannigan, but the sidekick will hold a much bigger role in my sequel. In fact, Lannigan is at the hub of the action. 

Lannigan will be met by mobsters (cut straight from the Capone cloth) and a strange individual of alleged, ethereal ascent. I'll say this much; the "entity" isn't nice.

The Phantom Detective has a long, fruitful lineage. It warms my heart that Airship 27 continues to extend the character's wonderful history and that I've become an official part of it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment