Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Terrific Team-up Image/Collectible Time: KNIOIL's Universal Classic Monsters Tin Sign

My friend, Leslie Foster, sent me a splendid, birthday gift: KNIOIL's Universal Classic Monsters 12" x 8" tin sign. 

As one can see from the post's headlining image, several, big "baddies" are teamed in this stylish, black-and-white, red/brown-bordered image: Boris Karloff's Frankenstein Monster; Elsa Lancaster's Bride of Frankenstein; Bela Lugosi's Count Dracula; Lon Chaney Sr.'s Phantom of the Opera (Erik); Lon Chaney Jr.'s Wolfman (Lawrence Talbot); Claude Rain's Invisible Man (Dr. Jack Griffin); Rico Browning's Gill-man; and Karloff's Mummy (Imhotep/Ardeth Bey). Yes, quite a rogues' gallery!

What can I say? I already have this fine piece on display. I thank Leslie for her insightful generosity and will think of her whenever I gaze upon this superb collectible; and trust me, that'll be often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment