Monday, January 1, 2024

Collectible Time: Diamond Select 9" Wolverine/Laura X-23/Marvel Gallery Figure

My friend, Mel, knows how much I dig the superheroic females. That's why she gifted me Diamond Select's Marvel Gallery Laura X-23/Wolverine for Christmas.  

This uncanny (tee hee), PVC representation of Logan's daughter displays a curvaceous sculpt by Sam Greenwell, colored in yellow, blue and masked-black, with long, brown hair and of course, those double-whammy, silver claws.

The pose is subtle, but all the sexier for it, as combat-ready Laura stands on a thick, sloped base, fronted by the X-Men logo. The figure's clear-panel packaging also complements the encased masterpiece, if one should choose to keep it MIB. 

I could go on and on about this superb collectible, but let's face it, the stock photos speak for themselves.

I salute you, dear Mel, for giving me another spectacular, hits-the-spot collectible for my museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment