Friday, January 19, 2024

Collectible Time: Diamond Select 10" Wolverine/Marvel Gallery Figure

As a companion piece to the Diamond Select/Marvel Gallery/PVC Laura X-23 Wolverine that Mel gifted me for Christmas, depicted in vibrant yellow and blue (see early, Jan '24 post), my dear friend has now surprised me with a matching Logan for my birthday.   

This Diamond/Gallery Wolverine stands 10" tall, with the grimacing protagonist poised atop an apocalyptic base, each section sculpted by the masterful Jean St. James and designed by the astounding Alonso Acensio.  

Wolverine's pose is nothing short of uncanny (ha ha), and I dig the fine detailing of hair on his formidable arms and jutting jawline. (This fine collectible also comes packaged in a pleasing, window-box "display case," for those who prefer the MIB approach.)

The Diamond/Gallery Logan Wolverine is another great addition to my X-Men collection and of course, an ideal partner for the stunning, Laura version. Thank you, Mel, for making it so!

No comments:

Post a Comment