Monday, May 1, 2023

SAYEN GARDENS' AZALEA FESTIVAL 2023 (MERCER CO, NJ)

 


I must admit, I'm not one to go gaga over flowers, but I appreciate Sayen House & Gardens and walk there often to conjure story ideas or do no more than clear my head. With that said, I'm alerting those in the Mercer County/Hamilton Twp area (and beyond) that an Azalea Festival is taking place at Sayen on May 13, 10 am - 4 pm (with a rain date of May 14). Take a stroll and absorb the splendor. It'll do you good. (BTW: Music will be supplied by You Gotta Have Harp, The Ambiance Duo and The Rick, Kenny and Den Trio; and Group Ventures Unlimited will be on hand to take free-of-charge photos of moms for Mother's Day. Plus there will be plenty of food trucks available to get folks nice and stuffed. Sounds too darn good to pass up!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment