Tuesday, December 6, 2022

R.I.P. KIRSTIE ALLEY...

Your beauty was exotic; your talent incomparable. 

You won me over as Lt. Saavik in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, and I followed you into Cheers to ensure I'd catch even more of you.  

The same can be said of your portrayals in the Look Who's Talking movies; Deconstructing Harry; Madhouse; Shoot to Kill; A Bunny's TaleBlind Date; Sibling Rivalry; ChampionsStick and Stone; Loverboy; It Takes TwoFor Richer or Poorer; Highway Honeys; Drop Dead Gorgeous; Accidental LoveSummer School; North and South; The Last DonShe's Having a Baby; NevadaRunaway; Village of the Damned '95; and of course, your special stints on The Hitchhiker; Scream QueensQuark; Time CrashersWings; King of Queens; Saturday Night Live and as an alluring regular on Masquerade.

I respected your views, honesty and continued endurance, Ms. Alley. I deeply adored you and always will--straight from my heart and to the ends of the galaxy!

1 comment: