Tuesday, December 6, 2022

R.I.P. KIRSTIE ALLEY...

Your beauty was exotic; your talent incomparable. 

You won me over as Lt. Saavik in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, and I followed you into Cheers to ensure I'd catch even more of you.  

The same can be said of your portrayals in the Look Who's Talking movies; Deconstructing Harry; Madhouse; Shoot to Kill; A Bunny's Tale; Blind Date; Sibling Rivalry; Champions; Stick and Stone; Loverboy; It Takes Two; For Richer or Poorer; Highway Honeys; Drop Dead Gorgeous; Accidental Love; Summer School; North and South; The Last Don; She's Having a Baby; Nevada; Runaway; Village of the Damned '95; and of course, your special stints on The Hitchhiker; Scream Queens; Quark; Time Crashers; Wings; King of Queens; Saturday Night Live and as an alluring regular on Masquerade.

I respected your views, honesty and continued endurance, Ms. Alley. I deeply adored you and always will--straight from my heart and to the ends of the galaxy!

1 comment: