Thursday, June 24, 2021

STEVE SHIPLEY'S SPACE SHERIFF #2: THE SAGA CONTINUES

I praised Steve Shipley's Space Sheriff #1, and I'm doing the same for #2. In fact, the sequel holds even more engrossing, fish-out-of-water melodrama than the first, thanks to Shipley's sardonic storytelling and expressive artwork.

This time our space traveler, aka Captain Davis, rejoins Sarah and Grand Dad after his laser blaster falls into the hands of vile men. The mishap prompts those of Davis' galactic league to intervene, but not without further peril ensuing. 

To seize this exciting continuation, send $2.50 via Paypal (to steveshipley7@gmail) or snail mail (per check or money order to 1160 S. McCord Rd. #J-2, Holland, OH 4352B). No matter the payment method you choose, you'll be mighty pleased with Steve Shipley's Space Sheriff #2. 

2 comments:

  1. I have read #1 and now #2 also. #1 I enjoyed thoroughly. #2 I am hooked. Great story-telling, and intrigue, yet a light and fun read from start to finish. Steve Shipley knows how to write AND illustrate!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you to the hilt, Peter. Steve covers both creative bases with utmost finesse. I adore his concept, as well.

      Delete