Tuesday, November 17, 2020

MARK JUSTICE'S THE DEAD SHERIFF, VOL 4: PURITY COMETH!!!


Howdy, partners! My Airship 27/New Pulp novel, "Mark Justice's the Dead Sheriff, Vol 4: Purity" is now available for purchase. It sports a gritty cover by Michael Youngblood and ornate interiors by Rob Davis. 


For my contribution to Justice's saga, I pulled from "High Plains Drifter", "The Wild Bunch", "Friendly Persuasion" and (I realized in enlightened afterthought) "Wall/Guns for San Sebastian". There are also traces of Sam Raimi, George A. Romero and John Russo's works woven into the plot, plus a salient, Tolkien/"Lord of the Rings" undercurrent to fortify my weird western's fight-or-perish motif.


I trust Vol 4 will please; and as an extra grabber, take a gander at the below Davis illustration spotlighting two of my tale's fearsome foes, Palmer Perdifious and Crabby MacIntosh.  Pretty gosh-darn foreboding, eh?

Order "Mark Justice's The Dead Sheriff, Vol 4: Purity" (in paperback or via Kindle) at 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1946183946/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=mark+justice%27s+the+dead+sheriff&qid=1605619089&sr=8-1

2 comments:

  1. The book really reminds me of The Magnificent 7.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can see that. A lot of westerns do have a fight-or-perish angle. "Magnificent Seven" is a variation on that theme. The same goes for its sequels.

      Delete