Wednesday, November 1, 2023

MEDUSA & CRUSOE SUBMITTED

I'm proud to report that I've completed two, exciting pieces for Main Enterprises, one for *PPFSZT! #52 and the other for Sci-Fi Shall Not Die, Vol 2, #2

*PPFSZT! #52 will cater to Greek mythology, and for that curation, I've composed a Medusa tale, which analyzes the consistent retooling of her legend. 

Sci-Fi Shall Not Die #2, is Mars oriented, with plenty of War of the Worlds material slated. My contribution is on Robinson Crusoe on Mars, which was, in fact, helmed by War of the Worlds 1953's director, Byron Haskin. 

With sixty years having passed, many of Robinson Crusoe on Mars' production details have turned hazy, but I do trust I've confirmed the essentials to satisfy the movie's many fans. 

Jim Main and Bob Sodaro will format both issues with photos and illustrations. I've no doubt that *PPFSZT! #52 and Sci-Fi Shall Not Die #2 will be two, additional winners among their perennial accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment