Thursday, January 20, 2022

CRONENBERG ANTHOLOGY COMING FROM EIGHTH TOWER PUBLISHING

The third in Raffaele Pezzella/Eighth Tower Publishing's Dark Fiction series hovers on the horizon: a David Cronenberg tribute. I just completed my submission for it. 

My contribution covers several Cronenberg classics, though The Brood, Videodrome and Scanners take center stage. The story is called "Long Live the New Brood". 

There's also a smidgen of Dead Ringers, Rabid, Shivers and The Fly in my mashup.

I'm thrilled that Pezzella is continuing his anthology series. It's nice, too, that he doesn't waste time between the Dark Fiction releases. 

I'll keep Bizarrechats readers in the loop on the upcoming edition; and for those who haven't yet purchased the previous Dark Fiction volumes (of which I'm a part), they're available at Amazon:

The Black Stone: Stories for Lovecraftian Summonings

https://www.amazon.com/BLACK-STONE-Stories-Lovecraftian-Summonings/dp/B08XY44MT6/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1641598080&sr=8-2

The Beyond: Stories Inspired by Lucio Fulci's Death Trilogy

https://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Stories-Inspired-Lucio-Trilogy/dp/B09JBQJ27R/ref=sr_1_1?crid=O49CUG0G4FL2&keywords=DARK+FICTION+LUCIO+FULCI&qid=1641598312&sprefix=dark+fiction+lucio+fulci%2Caps%2C72&sr=8-1

Engage the Eighth Tower Dark Fiction phenomenon today!

No comments:

Post a Comment