Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Collectible Time: Monster Team-up Photo Collages (Framed and T-Shirt Ensembles) for Christmas

My close friend, Brett Turner forever hits the mark when it comes to ideal Christmas gifts. This year he gave me a swell set of horror-movie collages.


One is a framed, wood-canvas collectible, featuring Count Mora (not Drac!); the Frankenstein Monster; Regan MacNeil; Chucky; Annabelle; Jigsaw's Billy; the Poltergeist (remake) Clown; Leatherface; Hannibal Lecter; Michael Myers; Pinhead; Freddy Krueger; Jason Voorhees; a Predator; and Jack "Here's Johnny" Torrance. 


I've no idea what company produced this brooding beauty (since I couldn't find any online images), but it's sure a standout, measuring an awesome 22" x 16". The arrangement of the cropped pics is perfectamundo: an eerie triumph on all creepy counts. 


The second collage is a t-shirt companion piece to the Universal Monsters Rock Rebel pillow that Brett gave me last year. The shirt's featured lineup is strong: the Frankenstein Monster, the Bride, Drac, Kharis, the Wolfman, and the Gill-man From the Black Lagoon. 

I can't wait till summer to sport it in public. As with the pillow, the team-up represents my Universal, classic-horror allegiance to a tee (pun intended).


Thank you, Brett for once more making me a merry, monsterized man.  

No comments:

Post a Comment