Friday, March 1, 2024

Collectible Time: Quxiangy Ash/Evil Dead T-Shirt

 

Though it took a fair spell to get to me (thanks to an expeditious, postal service, ahem), I finally received a stylish, birthday gift from my close friend, Tracy.

It's a Quxiangy Ash/Evil Dead t-shirt!

On the shirt, Bruce Campbell's chainsaw-armed Ash is poised and silhouetted behind a fiery backdrop, as those damn Deadites approach, atop which our hero's endearing saying, "Groovy," is printed in bold white. (As one may discern, the shirt's design is a variant of the prime, Army of Darkness poster; I also prefer my t-shirts in black, so the color scheme surely suits my taste.) 

I thank you, Tracy, for giving me this groovy garment. I'll think of you whenever I wear it, which will be often.

No comments:

Post a Comment