Friday, May 13, 2022

LOST WORLD ARTICLE PROGRESSING

Publisher Jim Main has recruited me to write an article for one of his upcoming magazines (title yet imparted), centering on Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's the Lost World, the television series, that is. 

I love this series to no end and wish it had gone beyond its three seasons. Its stories are diverse, exciting and when need be, surreal. Oh, and its female leads, Jennifer O'Dell, Rachel Blakely and Lara Cox, are pervading delights. 

With that said, I intend my overview to do the show justice. I'm rewatching, researching and of course, mapping out as much as I can to hit the mark. A show this good deserves that much.

I'll keep readers in the loop as my assignment progresses and will do the same for my other Main tasks, including my Star Trek--TMP retrospective for What Ever! #5. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment