Monday, November 11, 2019

Collectible Time: Walking Dead 10" Daryl Dixon #2


My wife, Donna surprised me with an early Christmas present: an item that I had a tough time finding and figured I'd have to live without. 


It's another in the McFarlane 10" "Walking Dead" series and the second Daryl Dixon representation in the prestigious line. 


The resemblance to Norman Reedus is as exceptional and comparable to the previous, "poncho" release. When the figure is viewed from the back, one can appreciate Dixon's angel-wings, vest design.  

Dixon also comes equipped with his trusty bow, a knife and a handy rocket launcher. 


I don't know how I got along without this dandy, zombie-slayer piece for as long as I did. Thank you, Donna for remedying a big gap in my "Walking Dead" collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment