Monday, December 12, 2016

HYDE SEED UPDATE: RON FORTIER'S AIRSHIP 27 TO THE RESCUE!!!

There's been a change in plans, folks: that is, a change in publishers for one of my stories. 


My novella, "The Hyde Seed", was scheduled for print by Caliburn Press, but due to unexpected circumstances (i.e., a series of mishaps, which perhaps I'll detail in the future), Ron Fortier of Airship 27 Productions (publisher of my novel, "Enter--The Persona!") has taken over the title, slating it for a potential 2017 release. (Ash Arceneaux's spectacular artwork, seen above, will still grace the cover, I'm ecstatic to report.)

"The Hyde Seed" depicts the uncanny journey of a woeful welterweight named Pepe Rodriguez, who must come to terms with his most merciless opponent--himself!  

My Robert Louis Stevenson tribute contains plot elements inspired by "The Twilight Zone", "Night Gallery" and "The Outer Limits": an offbeat character study, therefore, in heart and soul. 

I'll keep you posted on developments as they come forth; and I thank Captain Ron from the bottom of my heart for his courageous intervention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment