Sunday, September 25, 2016

MICHAEL F. HOUSEL HAMILTON PUBLIC LIBRARY SIGNING - SEPT 28!!!

Hi, Folks: I'll be signing with local authors at the Hamilton Public Library, located off Whitehorse Avenue, at 1 Justice Samuel Alito Jr. Way, Trenton, NJ 08619, on September 28 (Wed) at 7 pm, in Room 03/Lower Level. 


I'll have copies for purchase of ENTER--THE PERSONA! (PERSONA, VOL 1); FLASK OF EYES; DEVOLUTION Z #1, which includes my story, BOG DEMON TRIUMPHANT; plus a few editions of WONDERFUL, MAGICAL, LITERARY ELIXIRS and CHAMBERS OF HORRORS. (If you already have copies of my work, don't be shy; bring 'em along, and I'll be sure to sign.)

My new friend, J. Dennis Papp, author of the acclaimed Vietnam memoir, FEAR WAS MY ONLY WEAPON, will also be in attendance for the meet-and-greet. 



Hope you can visit. It would sure be nice to chat with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment