Sunday, April 26, 2015

Collectible Time #23: Titan Hero Tech Thor, Iron Man and Ultron

To round out my "Age of Ultron" 12" Titan Hero Tech Avengers figures, I've obtained the following: Chris Hemsworth's Thor, Robert Downey's Iron Man (Mark 43 edition) and James Spader's Ultron!!!


Thor elicits such robust declarations as "Have at thee, villain", "It's time to fly", "We are a mighty team" and "Captain, 'tis an honor to stand with you."


Iron Man offers such profound utterances as "Mark 43 online", "Give up, Ultron", "Cap, watch your back" and "Where's the Hulk Buster?"


Last but not least, the monstrous Ultron mechanically conveys, "I will crush humanity," "Bow before the might of Ultron", "Iron Man, I expected more" and "Avengers, you disgust me." (Incidentally, Ultron's head and neck light up: a nice, eerie touch.)

These are finely detailed figures and delightful companions to my "Age of Ultron" Captain America, Hulk and Hulk Buster pieces. Yep, it's sure swell to have gotten the entire Titan Hero Tech set!

No comments:

Post a Comment