Sunday, April 12, 2015

Collectible Time #21: Gary Shipman Captain America/Winter Soldier Prints and Titan Hero Tech Cap

To further my cheer for "Age of Ultron'"s advent, I've obtained two excellent Gary Shipman Avengers prints: Captain American and Bucky Barnes, the Winter Soldier!!!


These prints, like the Hulk, are 11" x 17", and as you can see, full of dynamic tension even in their stationary poses. I really like the way Cap's shield is featured in each.  (You can obtain the prints through Etsy, where other superb Shipman creations are available.)



Also, got a cool 12" Titan Hero Tech figure...a Chris Evans Cap, no less! The interactive Cap utters such gutsy statements as "I am Captain America", "Avengers, assemble", "Hulk smash" and "We're winning this one, Avengers."



It's a spiffy, sturdy, patriotic looking figure, and for that, I like it...a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment