Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Collectible Time #1 - Neca Adam West Batman and Moebius Mars Attacks Martian

In passing, a few friends remarked upon my referenced collecting and suggested, if only for the fun of it, I might flesh such out, by adding a few postings over time of new (currently available) items that might prove of interest to you. Anyway, here it goes...



Above is the new 1/4 scale Neca Adam West Batman action-figure. It sports a startling resemblance to West and comes in dandy collectible box, as you can obviously see from the above imagery. In fact, I showed the piece to a few folks at work, and right down the line, it received nothing but rave reviews. I'm extremely pleased to have this piece in my Batman collection, since West is hands-down my childhood, television hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment