Sunday, August 2, 2026

COLLECTIBLE TIME: PRINTERVAL, CREEPY T-SHIRT

As fate had it, I came upon a lovely, Printerval T-shirt, one featuring Ben Oda's iconic logo for Warren Magazine's Creepy. 

Creepy (hosted by the odd yet erudite Uncle Creepy) was a comic curation created by the innovative Russ Jones. Horror, anthology fans will remember him as the scriptwriter for director David L. Hewitt's (Dr. Terror'sGallery of Horrors. Both the comic and the movie are favorites of mine. I believe the Creepy-logo T-shirt celebrates my appreciation for such, or at least would among those inspired to engage me in a discussion on the matter.

Otherwise, Creepy might be mistaken for my personal label (i.e., the person I am), but I'm far from creepy. I'm a damn-dashing, cultivated gent who'll nonetheless look spiffy in this horror-homage apparel. 

To procure your own Creepy T-shirt (and look as spiffy as me), surf on over to 

https.www.printerval.com

No comments:

Post a Comment