Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Collectible Time: G.I. Joe/Snake Eyes Classified/Premium Baroness Action Figure

Finding Scarlett did the trick (see my Aug post), and so when the Baroness came my way, in the form of a new, G.I. Joe Snake Eyes, Classified/Premium action figure, how could I say no? 

The figure captures Ursula Corbero's sleek, lethal sexiness, and I must confess, I've always had a thing for the erudite Baroness: Cobra's Emma Peel in reverse, if ya will.

The Corbra-ero (ha, ha) Baroness stands 6", and like the Scarlett figure looks just fine in her designer packaging (if one digs the MIB approach). She also comes with spiffy weapons, as shown above, and of course, those stylish specs. Say, now that I think about it, the Baroness is rather like a villainous, non-songstress Lisa Loeb, isn't she?

Anyhow, I'm proud to possess the Baroness, but if the truth be known, it's more so she who possesses me (tee hee).

No comments:

Post a Comment