Wednesday, February 8, 2023

THANK YOU, MELISSA & TRACY!

My coworkers are staunch supporters of my writing, and as such, I've decided to spotlight them in a post. 

Melissa Orlowski (right) is a passionate True Blood and Walking Dead fan and the primary person who inspired me to reinstate pen to pad (for which I'll be forever grateful), and Tracy Furman (left) is a full-fledged, fellow horror aficionado, being most enamored by the Evil Dead and Elm Street franchises. 

 

In the kickoff photo, the ladies display their copies of The Purple Scar, Vol 4, published by Airship 27 Productions. This volume contains my story, "Golem Clay", illustrated by the commanding Chuck (The Last Days of Poe) Bordell, with a cover by the astonishing Adam (Ravenwood, Stepson of Mystery, Vol 4) Shaw.

In addition to Purple Scar #4, Melissa and Tracy are seen above with Main Enterprises' historic *PPFSZT! #50, to which I contributed the Night Gallery-ish fable, "Fear the Widow". (For the record, Melissa edited that tale.) "Fear the Widow" is adorned by Kevin Dale Duncan's foreboding illustrations and ushered by Allen Freeman's thrilling, space-monster cover.

I can't thank these dear ladies enough for promoting my work. These photos are but further proof of their undying devotion. Bless their gracious hearts!

No comments:

Post a Comment