Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Collectible Time: Claude Rains Invisible Man T-Shirt

  

My generous coworkers, Melissa and Tracy, gave me a AMC gift card for my birthday, with the promise that another item was on the way.

Well, that item came through: A Claude Rains/Invisible Man "Catch Him If You Can!" t-shirt!

The t-shirt (officially licensed by Universal Studios) is, in truth, quite timely, in that James Whale's adaptation of H.G. Wells' novel reaches its 90th anniversary this year (on Nov 13). 

I'm also a big wearer of novelty t-shirts, and to have the swathed, goggled and robed Dr. Jack Griffin adorning one is something I'll be proud to (visibly, ha ha) flaunt.

I'm most appreciative of Melissa and Tracy for surprising me with this stylish piece of classic horror/sci-fi apparel. Bless you both. 

No comments:

Post a Comment