Wednesday, June 22, 2016

PERSONA UPDATE!!!

Have a PERSONA update, folks. 


The novel is currently set for its final proofing and its illustrator, Art Cooper (see April '16) has inked all interior panels. Airship 27 publisher Ron Fortier has also assigned artist, Shannon Hall, to complete the cover, based on Fortier's image "outline". 

To say the least, I'm ecstatic to see my mysterious pulp hero enter the Airship 27 scene, and yes, I'll keep you posted on the publication date, which I do believe will happen soon. 

BTW: As an extra, little tease, I'm including a shot of screen siren, Jean Harlow, an inspiration for the novel's lovely, leading lady, Stacy Standish. Ah, what a delightful vision and I should think further incentive for you to read my mystical tale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment