Sunday, June 12, 2022

WRITING UPDATES:

I've finished my Star Trek--TMP piece for Main Enterprises' What Ever! #5! I'm uncertain of Jim Main's desired release date for the issue, but I do believe that when it hits, it'll please readers, in that it covers both classic Trek and Disney's The Black Hole: a perfect, cosmic combo. 

And Eighth Tower Publishing's Dark Fiction #4 is also on the horizon, with Raffaele Pezzella and Sara Walker putting the final, editing touches on the volume. It'll cater to H.P. Lovecraft's translucent Outer God, Yog-Sothoth. (My story for #4 is called, "Yog-Sothoth, Beyond the Border".) 

In the meantime, I have other creations (for Main) in the works: an article on the Sir Conan Doyle Lost World television series, for an undisclosed title, and for Pulp Fan #6, a retrospective on prolific pulp artist, Emery Clarke.

Though my "free" time remains limited due to my "day job", I do appreciate (and relish) these writing opportunities. Bizarrechats is also a practical means to extend such activity. Be assured that more updates and reminiscences will come on those topics that you (and I) most enjoy. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment