Saturday, April 8, 2023

Collectible Time: She-Hulk Funko/Rock Candy 5" Figure

Merry Mel gave me a real, s(wee)t cutie for Easter: a 5" Funko, Rock Candy, Jennifer Walters/She-Hulk vinyl figure. 

I gotta be honest. I had no idea that Funko was producing such swell, superheroine caricatures. If She-Hulk is any indication, this looks like a line worth expanding.

The Rock Candy She-Hulk is, as one can see from the stock inserts, attired in her traditional, skin-tight, purple suit, with white boots, gloves and belt, which mesh well with her green skin.

The packaging on the piece is also pleasing (a spiffy display case for those who prefer the MIB approach) and fits the consistency of Funko's catchy graphics.

I adore this representation of Ms. Walters and thank Mel for warming my gamma-ray-induced heart with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment