Monday, August 2, 2021

Collectible Time: G.I. Joe/Snake Eyes Classified/Premium Scarlett Action Figure

Picked up a Samara Weaving-styled Scarlett (G.I. Joe/Snake Eyes) Classified/Premium Action Figure at Walgreens! It was just hanging there all by its lonesome self, so how could I not adopt? 

Scarlett stands 6" and is quite detailed, from her fetching, facial features to her sporty attire. She's designed to be posed, of course, but her colorful packaging is divine: a veritable display case, for those who wish to keep her MIB. 

As a redhead, Weaving resembles my midday, walking partner, Samantha, which makes this figure all the more special to me. Also, I do enjoy Scarlett's representation in Snake Eyes: Stanton-esque and super-resourceful, just as she should be. (That the figure includes a trusty laser-crossbow only elevates its resourceful charm.) 

I'm not as inclined to purchase such figures these days (for one, I don't have the time to unravel their releases), but there was no way I could pass this one by; and I'm happy to declare, she's mine, all mine! What a fiery delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment