Saturday, August 1, 2020

A BIZARRECHATS UPDATE:

I must inform my "bizarrechats" readers that Blogger will be dictating format changes by late August: now in a testing (and vexing) mode. That means the flair of my font, paragraph alignments and the buffering of photos will be (for better or worse) different. For a spell, there may be inconsistencies in the styling of my posts. It is what is for now (and I damn well hope not for always).


On a positive note, I'll still publish my varied reflections, ideas and reviews, while promoting my novels, short stories and periodical offerings. In this regard, I do encourage all to continue visiting "bizarrechats" to absorb my eclectic submissions, no matter how stilted the structure. 

Very Truly Yours, 

Michael F. Housel,
Author of the Abstract, Amazing and Arcane

No comments:

Post a Comment