Saturday, February 3, 2018

PERSONA VOL 2 UPDATE: PROGRESS CONTINUES...SUBTITLE REVEALED!!!

As you may recall, I announced in early January that "Persona, Vol 2" had been accepted for publication by Airship 27 Productions founder, Ron Fortier. 

It's now a matter of who'll be assigned among Airship's many artists to illustrate the tale. A cover artist must also be selected.

Until such time occurs, I thought I'd share the novel's subtitle. It's called (drum roll, please) "Enter the Green-Fleshed Fiends". 


Now, you may ask, who and what are these green-fleshed fiends, and how will they interact with our mighty, masked hero? 

Alas, I can't reveal such yet, but it's suffice to say, they're hideous things (though I suppose a select few might find them cute). Whatever they are, they're sure to keep Michael Mansford and his intuitive band of crusaders occupied. 

Anyway, my friends, keep visiting for further details...

No comments:

Post a Comment