Sunday, December 24, 2017

RIP DOMINIC FRONTIERE...


You were a multifaceted music-maker, gaining well deserved praise for your varied and distinguished efforts. Your television and movie themes always hit an exemplary mark, including the awe-inspiring likes of "The Outer Limits"; "The Invaders"; "The Fugitive"; "The Immortal"; "Incubus '66"; "Twelve O'Clock High"; "Hang 'Em High"; "The Flying Nun"; "Cleopatra and the City of Gold"; "Rat Patrol"; "On Any Sunday"; "Freebie and the Bean"; "Search"; "Chisum"; "The Stunt Man"; and "Branded".

Your compositions became part of my life's soundtrack and characterized so much of what I love. I can't thank you enough for your phenomenal and moving contributions. Whenever your wondrous music enters my ears, Mr. Frontiere, I'm always destined to ascend to higher heights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment