Monday, October 9, 2017

Collectible Time #91: 10" McFarlane Walking Dead Negan Figure


I really fancy these 10" McFarlane's "Walking Dead" action figures, even if the representation is a character that I despise, but I guess that's just the impact of quality villainy.


The latest addition to the series is Jeffrey Dean Morgan's ultra callous Negan, and yes, he's poised with his monstrous weapon, the dreaded Lucille.

The sculpting on this piece (like with those that have come before) is astonishing, capturing Negan's smug, sadistic smirk as he's undoubtedly set to kill another poor, undeserving soul. The design and texture of the body and clothing are impressive, as well. 


Sure hope Negan gets what he deserves in Season 8, but for the time being, I'll have this piece to look upon in utter contempt and I dare say, with fond appreciation for its all-too-real, deranged detail. (Say, maybe if I just blurred my vision a tinge, I could pretend I'm lookin' at Comedian, instead!)

No comments:

Post a Comment