Saturday, February 16, 2019

THE PERSONA VOL 2: KEVIN BRODEN'S MARVELOUS MELODY QUEUE


As Kevin Paul Shaw Broden sketches away on my Airship 27 Productions novel, "The Persona, Vol 2: The Green-Fleshed Fiends" (shortened from "Enter the Green-Fleshed Fiends"), I decided to share (if only to clinch my readers' interest) another test-run sample of his wondrous work.

It's an amalgam of the sequel's seductive competitor to virtuous Stacey Standish: a raven-haired beauty of eccentric and mystical means named Melody Montorto. 


I won't reveal any more on the character here, except to say that I believe folks will be drawn by her, as much as I'm drawn to Broden's beautiful queue. (I also believe the above could act as a blueprint for some cute, cut-out dolls, if ever my novel went the big-time, merchandising route.)

For those still smitten with the stunning Standish, fear not, for she's still the apple of Michael Mansford's transcendent eye. (Say, isn't that a photo of sweet Stacey below? Nah, too sultry and yet...)


As always, stay tuned for more details. Little by little, "The Persona Vol 2" is reaching fruition. 

No comments:

Post a Comment