Saturday, August 12, 2023

GO AHEAD, CYBERPUNK ... MAKE MY DAY

Once more, an attempt has been made to hijack my accounts. Such failed big time, and to the evident jackass who saw fit to replay this pointless game, all I can say is, since you're inclined to press me, I now see fit to fight fire with fire, although on my end, that fire will be stoked by the book and with righteous conviction. (Yes, I now know who you are and thanks to what was uncovered, how to retaliate.)

My first, Julian Assange drop has gone to an authoritative, Dallas detection center, which holds some surprising, East Coast ties. I won't elaborate on what the drop contains or why I've taken this precise course, but I believe the tit-for-tat to be wise, just and I trust it'll put you, my tormentor, on the doomed defense. 

Well, you asked for it, bummo, and if you're considering taking another cyber stab, I've more besmirching evidence to share with the diligent fraud police. To rephrase: Go ahead, cyberpunk ... make my day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment